Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Goals going into 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I have a pretty good idea what my goals are going to be for Fall/Winter, but I'm gonna wait until the season ends before posting them.

As of right now, I have only ONE goal...to defeat and hopefully humiliate Iceman in Vegas. Until the 25th...that is my ONLY goal.
    My goal is to wipe the lanes with Aslan with my good buddy Iceman in Vegas. Pulling Aslan's card from ever coming back to the Midwest. No corn SOUP FOR YOU.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    My goal is to wipe the lanes with Aslan with my good buddy Iceman in Vegas. Pulling Aslan's card from ever coming back to the Midwest. No corn SOUP FOR YOU.
    1) Nobody ever "wants" to go back to the Midwest.
    2) You're crossing the Mississippi...Iceman is bowling outside his 1-3 tilted Missouri centers for the first time. The other 3 individuals have experience at multiple centers in multiple states. Not saying that makes you an underdog by any means...you'll probably carry Iceman's sorry pitute in doubles for sure...but lets not count those 3-eyed River Rouge catfish before they're hatched.

Chats: 204

Thumbs down goals recap

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    My goals for 2014 are:

1) Improve my average to 190+.
    2) Always either bowl a clean game and/or have a 525+ series.
    3) Improve strike rate to 40% or higher.
    4) Improve single-pin spare shooting % to 70% or higher.
    5) Improve split pick-up rate to 10% or higher.

IF I can bowl well enough in 2014, I also may add a goal of bowling in a ABTA and/or TNBA tournament or may save this goal for 2015.
    Well, with the 2014 season behind me, I was only able to accomplish 2 of the 5 goals.

4) Improve single-pin spare shooting % to 70% or higher: 72%.
    5) Improve split pick-up rate to 10% or higher: 12%.

So, I'll have to keep that in mind as I develop my Fall/Winter Season goals (I'll post in that thread).
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 1

I have been working hard on my Goals I posted up. Looked and the sheets and we are in first.
    Every team that we have bowled so far that should have beat us have had off nights missing there Avg. As I have been blowing mine out if the water at least one game and bowling at least 10 pins or more over on others. Had a great 2nd game last night bowled a 197 I hope to keep this going and bump my avg to 150 by the end of this half not just this season. If I can reach my goal early ill set my next goal

My goals for 2014-2015

1. Average of 186
    2. bowl over 280 (highest 265)
    3.Improve my spare percentage...

I lost my no series under 500 tonight. It was a rough night where nothing worked. Rest are still in play - including the other league (20 pins difference in avg right now - gotta even out, right???)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345