Thread: Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Default Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Ball Speed: 18 at pins
    RPM: 450+
    PAP: 5x1 up

I punched up my IQ Tour Fusion back in Janaury and wanted to get some games on the cover so that a fair review could be made. I drilled my Fusion with a 5x4 pin up layout. I have thrown this ball on a 39 ft THS, PBA Badger, and Kegel Turnpike. This ball is extremely clean through the fronts and mids, and retains all of its energy for the back part of the lane. It really shines on THS, as it allows for extreme angles to be played later in the set, while still carrying the corner pins. On Badger, I touched the surface with 2000 to allow the ball to pick up a tad sooner. I was able to control the pocket and still retain enough punch to kick the 10 out. On Turnpike, this ball really shined for me at box surface. Normally I use my Tour Solid, and then ball to my Tour Pearl when moving left. The Fusion was strong enough for me to start with it, and as I had to migrate left, I never had to ball "up." I must say, Storm has hit another homer in the Tour line with the Fusion. It definitely has my vote for Hybrid Reactive ball of the year!
    Last edited by TKKShop; 11-26-2019 at 08:45 AM.