Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Blood or Deadly Aim

Default First Blood or Deadly Aim

looking to replace my TNBA Swagga, joining a PBA skill league, need something with monster roll and carry. i'm a more traditional roller low rev/speed straight up the 5 board and in. my go to ball is by Raw Hammer Jacked i have fallen in love with this ball for its roll and carry. any suggestions would be appreciated, would like to stay in the Hammer realm. thanks

and i meant First Blood in the title lol
    Last edited by bowl1820; 04-09-2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: fixed title

I love the way the First Blood rolls but people are raving about the Deadly Aim. Flip a coin.

well i'm getting ready to start a sport league and now leaning towards the coldblood and the deadly but leaning heavier to the deadly

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I have the first blood at 2000 abralon, and 2 deadly aim's..one with box finish and one at 1500 drilled just a tad stronger.

Simply put, the deadly aim is the best ball i have ever thrown. My 1500 grit ball out hooks my mastermind by a couple boards for me with devastating carry. The box finish ball is longer and more angular coming off the spot just like you would expect.

I really like the first blood too, but the deadly aim is just too good to put down.

One of my teamates has the cold blood and does not like it. He leaves alot of corner pins with it and doesnt care for the ball motion or the carry. I have thrown it a couple of times and really didnt care for it either.

You cant go wrong with either the first blood or the deadly aim. For me right now though, the deadly aim is the best of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Revs View Post
    I have the first blood at 2000 abralon, and 2 deadly aim's..one with box finish and one at 1500 drilled just a tad stronger.

Simply put, the deadly aim is the best ball i have ever thrown. My 1500 grit ball out hooks my mastermind by a couple boards for me with devastating carry. The box finish ball is longer and more angular coming off the spot just like you would expect.

I really like the first blood too, but the deadly aim is just too good to put down.

One of my teamates has the cold blood and does not like it. He leaves alot of corner pins with it and doesnt care for the ball motion or the carry. I have thrown it a couple of times and really didnt care for it either.

You cant go wrong with either the first blood or the deadly aim. For me right now though, the deadly aim is the best of the best.
    mastermind is a strongeR ball then the deaDLY , MUST BE BURNING OUT ON U , AS FOR THE HAMMER CHOICES THE DEADLY LOOKS LIKE A GOOD BALL FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ,sorry for the accidental caps lock,

Quote Originally Posted by Low Revs View Post

thank you for the info i did just pick up a used firstblood with only a few games on it, and pretty sure i'll be going with the deadly aim also, i'm getting ready to start a pba sport league and need some variety in my arsenal, i'm so used to rolling on a THS all my current balls are drilled the same lol

Chats: 0

I threw both of them the other night at the lanes.. I prefer the deadly aim myself.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

My last 2 outing with the DEADLY AIM 672 in doubles on Sunday and 668 last night
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default deadly Aim

Its one of my two favorite balls. I like the movement and sound of the low flying pins when they fly low off the deck! It's right up there with my Virtual Gravity nanno pearl. I did add Brunswick High Polish 5000 grit to mine for a violent SNAP into the pocket with energy to SPARE, but no need to spare with all the strikes you get!! LOL

I did see 3 other guys on my small high rollers league Monday night... maybe 8 teams, and 6 300 games and a couple 800 this year. I believe most have averages of 210 up to 230, all male, throwing Deadly Aim balls not including myself.

I would recommend the Deadly Aim!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    thank you for the info i did just pick up a used firstblood with only a few games on it, and pretty sure i'll be going with the deadly aim also, i'm getting ready to start a pba sport league and need some variety in my arsenal, i'm so used to rolling on a THS all my current balls are drilled the same lol
    If you are wanting variety, I wouldn't get the Deadly Aim along with the First Blood. They are very similar in the RG and Diff.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast