The IQ Tour Fusion is a bowling ball that combines the best of two worlds. The Cover stock is the blend of the IQ Tour and the IQ Tour Pearl. The layout I used on the IQ Tour Fusion was 75 X 5 ½ X 45 or Pin above the fingers with an Xhole at 1 inch past my PAP. My PAP is 5 5/8 over and ¾ up. My Rev Rate is around 300 and my ball speed is around 15mph. This layout I have used on several bowling balls and is one of my favorite layouts.

I compared the IQ Tour Fusion to several bowling balls on various conditions and what I noticed is that it clears the heads and reads the mid-lane like a champ. The IQ Tour Fusion is a hybrid and they used the cover stocks of two proven bowling balls (IQ Tour & IQ Tour Pearl) what did you expect. The IQ Tour Pearl with a similar layout seemed a little jumpy to me on most medium to dry patterns. The IQ Fusion did give me decent length but the power and readability in the mid-lane is far superior to the other IQ Tour bowling balls. I also compared the IQ Tour Fusion to the IQ Tour and what I noticed is just how much the IQ Tour Fusion reacts at the break point. The IQ Tour Fusion is more versatile for me because my lower rev rate and the conditions that I bowl on are not what you would call tight or wet! The IQ Fusion will always be in my bag whether bowling league or tournaments!

The IQ Tour Fusion has the best attributes of the other two IQ Tours but without their flaws.

Dan Schaden Jr
Utah Brands Pro Shop Staff
Vise Grip Staff