Thread: wanted:Used Cold Blood/Deadly Aim #BowlerOnABudget

Default wanted:Used Cold Blood/Deadly Aim #BowlerOnABudget

i live in Illinois, looking for Cold blood/Deadly Aim 15#. whichever comes first, i know it's a long shot as most people are i love with these balls but you'll never know if you dont try. Let me know!
    thanks,
    shane
    Last edited by Shaneshu87; 04-10-2014 at 03:04 PM.

You probably want to try ebay. I checked this site under hammer and nothing of that nature.

http://www.strikeagainbowling.com/re...ategory=Hammer

There is a facebook group called used bowling balls for sell I did see a cold blood on there yesterday
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    i live in Illinois, looking for Cold blood/Deadly Aim 15#. whichever comes first, i know it's a long shot as most people are i love with these balls but you'll never know if you dont try. Let me know!
    thanks,
    shane
    While I don't have a Cold Blood/Deadly Aim, I do have a Storm IQ Tour Fusion #15, that has less than 3 games on it.

It started life as a $200 ball, $150 + tax + $45 to drill.

The problem is, I drilled it using the specs for Ken Brown, when the customer was Travis Brown.

So I drilled him a different Fusion, and also sold him a White Dot, with free drilling to make up for delay.

While the original Fusion sat on the counter, someone else saw it and said "I can use that ball", I said "no you can't, you throw ball too slow", yet he insisted.

So I sold him the ball for $125. (I plugged the fingers to shorten the span, and put a different thumb sleeve in it)

Two days later he brought it back and said "I can't use that ball".

So if someone is interested in the ball for $100 + shipping (about $17) I can plug it and drill it to your specs.

If you still have that ball around the 1st of the Month you can send it my way
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

managed to find a first blood at a local center, not exactly what i'm looking for but it should get the job done.