Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 14, 2014 to Apr 20, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

Hah! Not in Kansas! Roto!

I would love a chance to win the Roto Grip Asylum. I've tried the Roto Grip Totally Defiant and have heard nothing but good things about the Asylum!

Chats: 0

Never tried Roto grip but I loved every storm I've had.

Chats: 5

I'd use a brand new ball since my current balls came off the used rack at the local shop, and i'd rather have something that doesn't bear the name Storm because every bowler and their brothers at my league throw Storm balls. Even though its a sister company to Storm, still doesn't have the name hehe.

I'd really like to try out the Asylum and Roto Grip in general. I have only heard good things about it so far. I've used Storm almost exclusively throughout my short career and I'm interested in slowly but surely branching out

I'd be happy to try out a Roto grip I hear nothing but good things about them.

Send me to The Asylum

Chats: 1

Let's see if I can add this to my balls I have won list, would be crazy to win the brother ball to the disturbed I won for here last year. My buddy still using that ball and was blown back by the gift. But now it's all about me when I win next I'm keeping for self

Roto Grip: OWN IT BABY!!!!!!

I have the Roto Grip Uproar and have been very impressed with it. I'm sure the Asylum would would be just as good if not better.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast