Venom Shock
So another release from Motiv has hit the shelves and I know all of you are saying it can’t get better than where it is today. Prepare to be SHOCKED! This lower cost release does everything that the big boys do and more. For me its surprisingly strong on the back and provides that insane continuous motion through the ins that all of Motiv nation has come to know and love.
The Shock is listed as a medium to dry ball but is incredible on the THS providing a consistent and predictable shape throughout the lane. Using my favorite layouts both pin above the bridge and one with pin below I was able to maximize the usage of the Shock over varying conditions. During my recent visit to the USBC nationals in Reno the shock was my go to ball after one game in Double and Singles. The extra length with still sharp finish shape it provides me allowed me to retain my original shape when the Sigma Sting became a bit too strong and early. This ball is very versatile and will be an incredible addition to your arsenal along side the likes of the Primal Rage, Sigma Sting, Covert Revolt and Cruel Intent. Don’t miss out on this one and the PRICE is RIGHT!
Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff Ohio
WWW.MOTIVBOWLING.COM