Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 21, 2014 to Apr 27, 2014 - DV8 Diva Pearl

Default Contest Apr 21, 2014 to Apr 27, 2014 - DV8 Diva Pearl

We are giving away a DV8 Diva Pearl for a random poster from Apr 21, 2014 through Apr 27, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Laneside Reviews were lucky enough to be sent a Diva Pearl from DV8 Bowling. They put it through its paces on the KEGEL Main Street oil pattern and have brought the results to you!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Not really interested in this ball but If I was to win I would drill it pretty weak and use it for toasted lanes.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

she has great curves and looks good.

Chats: 304

Bleh. I already have this ball. But I guess two's better than 1. I'd probably have this drilled pin up since I have mine drilled pin down
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Thinking about getting this ball for my wife this summer.

Jeral

I love to win this one for her.

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

Wouldn't mind picking one of these up...
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

Ringer

I havent seen very many people throwing this ball. whats the scoop on it?

I would love to get this ball for my girlfriend. Pink just is not my style.

Is Aslan going to win this one, too ?
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast