Thread: Just picked up a Lord field Heritage

Default Just picked up a Lord field Heritage

Just traded for a Lord Field Heritage with less than two games on it. Anyone ever thrown one of these?

I know it has the Korrupt core and a pearl cover, seems like it rolls decent from the video reviews I've watched...
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

I have yet to see this brand at our lanes..... let us know your opinion of the ball after you give it a spin! Is it and asymmetrical l , or symmetrical ball??
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

All the talk I have head of this ball is not too good
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

I've heard a lot about these balls being really cool...but they are usually quite a bit more expensive and harder to find...and no real presence on the Tour. Same with Lane #1....heard a LOT of good things about Lane #1....but very minority type of market, more expensive, harder to find, etc...
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtrob300 View Post
    Just traded for a Lord Field Heritage with less than two games on it. Anyone ever thrown one of these?

I know it has the Korrupt core and a pearl cover, seems like it rolls decent from the video reviews I've watched...
    i have the off the chain , great ball

I threw two games with it the other night in a mixed league I and my wife bowl in. Mostly older couples, not a lot of crankers. So I had a nice shot until they broke down in the third. Overall I'm happy with the Heritage. I'm impressed with the pin carry. It has a different sound when it hits, you can tell it really hurts the pins, keeps them low though. I shot two games in the 190's, which is just a tad over my average. The ball reacts smooth, but being a pearl, it was easy too get to fast with it. I didn't think the ball hooked a ton, but when I switched to my Sigma Sting in the third game I realized how much more reaction the Lord Field had than the Sigma Sting. So far, I'm pretty impressed. I think I'm only the third person I know who owns a Lord Field though. Lol.
    Last edited by bdtrob300; 04-28-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Lord Field is made in Korea and is part of the Lane Masters Family. Making some great looking stuff and Lane Masters has always been good.

Pretty sure anyone can go onto lfbowling.com and register to purchase balls directly from the US distributor.

Chats: 304

I've never seen a Lord Field ball before. Can someone care to post a photo of a sample?
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    I've never seen a Lord Field ball before. Can someone care to post a photo of a sample?
    Is your google busted?? LOL

LINK
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up