Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many Fall Leagues do you bowl, as a full time member?

Just show her the first page

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by mc_runner View Post
    Just show her the first page
    Just tell her whatever everyone else tells their significant others that read my endless ramblings....that I'm a total *$&^ and nobody likes me so not to worry what he says.

Or take the Christian ministry approach and say I AM the reason you need to join more leagues....to minister of the word of Christ to heathens like Aslan.

Either way...you can swing it. You just gotta get creative.

Chats: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I said stop having "wives". Offspring don't require their parents to be married. Actually, humans are kinda unique in getting suckered into that arrangement when compared to the rest of the animal kingdom.
    Lol.....how are those child support payments working out for you?
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    Lol.....how are those child support payments working out for you?
    Hey...if paying child support allows me to live in my own man cave and go bowling without getting yelled at....it's worth it!!

And wait...are you saying having the mother of the child living in your mancave "saves" you from having to pay support? I don't know about Switzerland...but wives in the USA aren't cheap. It's still up for debate whether marrying them saves you money over renting...but I'm guessing the difference isn't a large amount (unless renting leads to an STD...medical costs in the US are backbreaking).

Back in the "good ole days" (if you were white and a male)...the wife also served the role as caregiver, housekeeper, therapist, masseuse, assistant, and cook...so there was more value. Now they work and require you to pay strangers for child care, household chores are supposed to be "shared", you NEED therapy from haivng to put up with them, you give better massages than she does, you need to hire an assistant because her day is too filled up with Starbucks visits, and you'll be lucky to find a woman that can bake cookies much less cook a meal everyday.

Chats: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I don't know about Switzerland...but wives in the USA aren't cheap.
    Lol.....I didn't realise you have to purchase them . My wife has also a job, so....
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123