Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BowlingBoards Virtual Tour 2014 Standings

Chats: 39

Just a suggestion: You can use google spreadsheet if you want to have the standings/results in an easier to read (and probably edit) format.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    Just a suggestion: You can use google spreadsheet if you want to have the standings/results in an easier to read (and probably edit) format.
    Yes I thought a different format would be good as well - I was going to work on it when I had some time and all the scores were in since I am the unofficial secretariat

Ok maybe this will help - Aslan I can email you the excel workbook if you want to use it or tell me how to modify to your liking. I have it set up to calculate everything it can - you just plug in the scores and you can copy and paste April's pairings to keep the format for May, June, etc. so you can just type in the necessary information. I tried to find an online template that was already done for us but they are all suited to team events - i.e. ZDawg, Aslan and Mudpuppy vs JAnderson, classygranny and tccstudent. Not good for our purposes. And no I didn't purposely put my name at the top - did sort by points and then alphabetical by name - that is how it sorted. Note the rank is tied for 1, 2 & 3 right now. NR = Not Reported. Let me know what you think:

Chats: 204

I'll have to look at it when I get home.

The only downside to this type of thing is...as is evident by the above statement...anyone viewing the thread on a secure network cannot see whatever it is you have embedded.

IT Security is a *$*%*.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I'll have to look at it when I get home.

The only downside to this type of thing is...as is evident by the above statement...anyone viewing the thread on a secure network cannot see whatever it is you have embedded.

IT Security is a *$*%*.
    Are images blocked on some networks? I know youtube videos are but these are images posted through photobucket. Or maybe you could attach a pdf? Then it can be downloaded and viewed. Can print via pdf creator. If you are not familiar with any of that if you post the numbers I can plug into the sheets and post as images and pdfs. Then there are options. That should satisfy the majority. One main thing I like is all the information in 1 place. It took me a long time to go through the threads and gather the info - which is why I didn't even know who I was bowling against until after I bowled. I might have saw it when you posted it but I probably forgot - this is a quicker reference. Could also start a VBT fb page as well so information is quicker to find.

I dont get that chart it says I bowled in Rancho Cucamonga and says bunny bowled in Broken Arrow Lanes

Me and Jerral actually bowled at Green Country Lanes in Muskogee
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 506

i like ityou might be able to upload it to tinypic or photobucket and do it thatt way
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I dont get that chart it says I bowled in Rancho Cucamonga and says bunny bowled in Broken Arrow Lanes

Me and Jerral actually bowled at Green Country Lanes in Muskogee
    I spent a lot of time searching the threads and just went with the initial info - Aslan can clean up the inconsistencies if he wants to use the spreadsheets. Mainly the reason I did it was to put more information in one place so we don't have to search all over the threads. And yes I used photobucket. I think Aslan was saying some IT departments block images from anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    And yes I used photobucket. I think Aslan was saying some IT departments block images from anywhere.
    Correct. I can't see photo bucket images or in some cases people like DHoff or VDub or Iceman will think they are bing "cute" and post some image mocking me….and I can't see it…not from my work computer. I CAN see youtube because they changed their policy on that…but links to certain image hosting sites I can't see. I can see them now on my home network.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    First Month Scores:

Stormed1: 179 (224), 146 (191), 164 (209) = 624 (Hdcp)
    ZDawg: 146 (207), 162 (223), 130 (191) = 621 (Hdcp)

(more to follow as scores come in)
    Closest match thus far!! ZDawg would have split had it not been for the -10 pin home center penalty!! 624 - 621!!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast