Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 28, 2014 to May 04, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

Default Contest Apr 28, 2014 to May 04, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

We are giving away a Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48 for a random poster from Apr 28, 2014 through May 04, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 0

my dad used to have the original ball . this would make a awesome gift for him

I have just fully converted to brunswick. I would love to win another brunswick ball from you guys, and this ball seems like it would be good for those who have a higher rev rate and slower speed. Who knows, maybe i can get this for my dad on his 50th birthday so he can take up bowling.

Nice! I'd throw it
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

I love the old school vibe on this one and would LOVE to win this.....

Chats: 304

I plan to get the Genius in about another month. I'm sure this and the LT will complement well for me.
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

I would like to win a Johnny Petragila vintage LT48, I had one several year ago, I really liked that ball. It was one of best balls I ever owned.
    Last edited by gutterball43; 04-28-2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: I left out some words

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Has anyone EVER won 3 balls??? Well since it is computer generated random selection, Put ICE Down for Black Beauty! Good luck to all, if that is possible...lol!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-30-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Has anyone EVER won 3 balls??? Well since it is computer generated random selection, but ICE Down for Black Beauty! Good luck to all, if that is possible...lol!
    They're giving away a Black Beauty?

If you win a Black Beauty, have bowlingball.com drill it.

If you take it to your regular driller, he's gonna hate you.

Rubber balls STINK when you drill, or sand them.

Could use a new startoff ball, especially going into next season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast