Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Apr 28, 2014 to May 04, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

I have an original LT-48 in my closet as an artifact. To have both the original and the new one would be a really cool thing!

Chats: 304

I had no idea rubber balls used to reek. Didn't develop into the sport of bowling til I was 9 ;p. Something new I've just learned today
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

I used to own three of the the original LT-48's plus an LT-51. I put two of the LT-48's on the ball racks in my local center and they disappeared within 3 weeks. Still have one but I haven't used it in years.

The reason I had three was because at the time, it was one of the strongest balls I had ever used. Later found out it was because of the particles added to the coverstock so it may have been one of the first particle balls even if it was rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    There was another rubber ball back in the day called a "Black Beauty"
    Dating myself, but that was my first bowling ball.

I watched the laneside review on this ball. It looks like a nice ball for the way I throw. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one.

My favorite ball of all time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123