Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: T h a n k y o u c h r i s

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    onefrombills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,136
    Chats: 12

    Default T h a n k y o u c h r i s

    I just wanted to come on here and thank you Chris.


    Now everyone wants to know why .....right ????


    Well for the past 2/3 days he has spent his VERY EARLY MORNINGS helping me built my site. Please find your way to www.StrikingSpotlight.com to see my new site and you can read the interviews that I have done since June 2008 and now Im going to start do the interviews on todays top Pros' and Amateur's


    ANY and ALL Commentes accepted
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    Lane Masters Staff
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums
    ]

  2. #2
    Founder/Owner


    The KingPin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,452
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chats: 651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    I just wanted to come on here and thank you Chris.


    Now everyone wants to know why .....right ????


    Well for the past 2/3 days he has spent his VERY EARLY MORNINGS helping me built my site. Please find your way to www.StrikingSpotlight.com to see my new site and you can read the interviews that I have done since June 2008 and now Im going to start do the interviews on todays top Pros' and Amateur's


    ANY and ALL Comments accepted

    It has been my pleasure.

    Really, I think having these great interviews where we can read them at our leisure is great as we can get tips, and ideas of what other people go through.

    Great Job Brian!!!
    Go Broncos!

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    onefrombills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,136
    Chats: 12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    It has been my pleasure.

    Really, I think having these great interviews where we can read them at our leisure is great as we can get tips, and ideas of what other people go through.

    Great Job Brian!!!
    AWWWWW Shucks

    But thank you very much for your time....I know you would have like to spend 1-4 asm wityh your wife or even sleeping ....LOL
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    Lane Masters Staff
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums
    ]

  4. #4
    Founder/Owner


    The KingPin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,452
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chats: 651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    AWWWWW Shucks

    But thank you very much for your time....I know you would have like to spend 1-4 asm wityh your wife or even sleeping ....LOL

    Not a problem at all. I enjoy helping people.
    Go Broncos!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    onefrombills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,136
    Chats: 12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    Not a problem at all. I enjoy helping people.
    Now if I can only get a headder ?
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    Lane Masters Staff
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums
    ]

  6. #6
    Super Moderator

    kev3inp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,314
    Chats: 246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    Now if I can only get a headder ?
    Hmm, that sounds like something you should take up with your significant other.

  7. #7
    Founder/Owner


    The KingPin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,452
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chats: 651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Hmm, that sounds like something you should take up with your significant other.

    Wow did not see that one. That was nice. Like Borat would say, "That'sa Nice"
    Go Broncos!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    onefrombills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,136
    Chats: 12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Hmm, that sounds like something you should take up with your significant other.
    I dont have one so Chris is the NEXT best thing !!!!!
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    Lane Masters Staff
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums
    ]

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    onefrombills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,136
    Chats: 12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    Wow did not see that one. That was nice. Like Borat would say, "That'sa Nice"
    LOL...yeah it was !
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    Lane Masters Staff
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums
    ]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •