Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 05, 2014 to May 11, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Default Contest May 05, 2014 to May 11, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Fusion for a random poster from May 05, 2014 through May 11, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Fusion huh
    Well I just bought one off of Mike White
    and I am getting another one NIB for 100 in a few weeks I think I may drill this one Negative
    so if I was to win this one I would have to probably give it away not sure to who since almost everyone around here already has this ball
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    so if I was to win this one I would have to probably give it away not sure to who since almost everyone around here already has this ball
    Well Tccstudent I can help you with that dilemma if you win the IQ Tour Fusion. You can always give it away to me

Seriously though I never owned a storm ball and the IQ does look pretty nice. Good luck to everyone.

My 21st birthday is coming up, I kinda would like a new ball. I kinda prefer brunswick at the moment only because my highest games have been bowled with brunswick balls, but i have never owned a lower oil storm ball, so I cant really judge why they are so great without first hand experience.

Chats: 0

Storm is my favorite bowling ball company. I've had 3 or 4 of them over the years. Would love to get my hands on this!
    2012-2013 USBC Book Avg: 182 | 2013-2014 Current League Average 185 | High Game 279 | High Series 698 | Right Handed | Storm Reign On | RotoGrip Uproar | Columbia White Dot

Chats: 1

If he gives that ball to any one it will be me as I have home team advantage ha ha ha. But in a side note it's a great ball good luck.

Chats: 204

Am I eligible!!??? The only reason I really want in on this one particularly is because this ball is HUGE on my wish list!! The IQ series in my opinion is the BEST series on the market right now by any company. The Brunswick Aura line is probably a close second...but to build a 1-company arsenal...The IQ series is what I'd build it off of. I can't think of a condition you'd find where the IQ Tour Solid, IQ Pearl, and the IQ Fusion can't between the 3 of them get the job done.

It smells good (my favorite type of muffin), it looks good (blue is my favorite color), and I'd probably use it as a replacement...just in line behind the Rotogrip Asylum I won a few weeks ago. It's differential is rather "wacky" compared to the other hybrids in my line-up...but I think after I try the 15lb weight...assuming I go back to 16lb...this would be a great replacement for the Asylum.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

I've heard and seen good results with this ball. Could use a new ball to start off next season with!

Chats: 304

It'll surely save me a little extra and a great first storm bowling ball for me.
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 0

this ball would be awesome gift for my dad

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast