Thread: Storm Pitch Black Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Default Storm Pitch Black Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Use darkness to see the light on the driest conditions with the Storm Pitch Black Bowling Ball!

The Pitch Black is designed to combat the dry lanes and short oil patterns that are often found today. On these conditions, you want a predictable ball motion that is easy to control and reads all parts of the lane. For this type of reaction Storm paired a new solid urethane formula and ended up with the Controll Solid Urethane coverstock. Mid-lane roll with control!

The new Capacitor core is designed to regulate your flare potential which makes the ball more controllable and won't overreact on short oil. High rev players and slow ball speeds will love the Pitch Black!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Thank you for the video. I just picked this ball up the other day but will be using it as a spare ball. Throwing it straight with a slight curve and if the lanes dry up it'll turn into my strike ball. I feel it'll be a more versatile ball in my bag than a plastic one at the moment.