FINISH METHOD: CAN BE SANDED
DUROMETER: 73-75 ON D-SCALE
FLARE POTENTIAL: 4" - 5"/MEDIUM-HIGH
WEIGHTS: 10LBS - 16LBS
SKU: RUP
RELEASE DATE: 01/07/14

My layout: 4 3/8 x 5 1/8 x 2
My PAP: 4 1/2 over 1 1/4 up

If you go back and read some of my other reviews you will see that I have a strong tendency to really like solid coverstock balls. You will also notice that I haven’t given many strong reviews on pearls and hybrids. Therefore when I tell you that I have a high opinion on the Uproar from Roto Grip it should really mean something to you.

As I said in the past I am not a big skip/flip type of guy. I like archy ball motions, and I don’t get that with many pearls or hybrids. The Uproar really rolls well for me and became part of my tournament bag very quickly. I don’t get that big skid /flip reaction, and yet the ball does make a very good controllable move in the back part of the lane and accelerates through the pocket.

Being that it is a pearl ball I also never have any trouble getting it down the lane. The ball really works well for me when I need to ball down due to transition, The fact that it doesn’t skid/flip, and just archs for me, helps me play the right part of the lane, therefore avoiding the under over reaction I get with most pearls.

What amazes more about the Uproar from Roto Grip is it very low price point. I feel you get so much ball for your money that the Uproar should be part of everyone’s arsenal. It will be very hard to go wrong with the Uproar from Roto Grip. The Uproar therefore gets my highest rating.