Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 12, 2014 to May 18, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    My only complaint about this ball is that it didn't come out sooner - I bought a First Blood and this came out a couple of months later. Titanium in the coverstock? Yes please.
    I did not hear there was titanium in the cover stock. I only heard the outer core was reinforced with carbon fiber. I do not want to say your wrong cause for all I know your right. But it is not what I heard.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    I did not hear there was titanium in the cover stock. I only heard the outer core was reinforced with carbon fiber. I do not want to say your wrong cause for all I know your right. But it is not what I heard.
    No on titanium, yes on carbon fiber. 3 year warranty with the addition of carbon fiber to the coverstock.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Would love to try a ball with carbon fiber in the cover stock!!!

Would like to start next season with a new ball and Hammer is my favorite brand.

I'm starting to upgrade my arsenal to 14lb balls, I've always loved Hammer and would love for this to be my first 14lb. Great color and action. Really love the way Hammer balls roll.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Wicked awesome colors on the Deadly Aim and backend. There's a reason Hammer's moto is 'Nothing hits like a hammer.'

Chats: 0

With all the hype, i'd love to try it...

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I only want to win it to proce Iceman wrong. There is no bowling ball nor amount of bowling balls that will make me a good bowler. Even this apparent "Iceman miracle".
    YOUR a humble man, considering how well you have been bowling in your tournament! Humility is a virtue that is praised above material things! Remember this Aslan,,,, it's really NEVER THE BALL, but the balls behind the ball. LOL (what did I just say,,,, I am not sure,,,, but I say it humbly!) LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Good luck bud!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneo2u View Post
    With all the hype, i'd love to try it...
    Geneo,,,, you have not won a ball yet! Knowing your level of bowling, It would be COOL to see you win this ball! Can you even imagine us bowling on our coming Monday night league, with our wife's, YOU AND ICEMAN throwing the Deadly Aim with the TRI-GRIP drilling!!

It would be like unleashing HELL on our victims.

That was FUN CLOSING out the AMF last Sunday with you and Mary!! Thanks for the pictures.... I have a bunch also, and several videos of: THE LAST Picture Show, ( of us bowling together at this now closed bowling establishment)

Maybe a new ball would give you a REASON to keep on going bud.... I know what and impact this had on you.... Especially after recently getting that 300 and 800 series at this alley!

When we drive by this closed building with a new name and business, in the future most will never know the great FUN, and memories that will linger on in our minds for ever...... looking at the New Dollar Store, or WHAT EVER!!

Good luck in this drawing Geneo2u!!!!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 05-13-2014 at 09:45 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Love to have a Hammer ball as anew addition!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast