Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 12, 2014 to May 18, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Chats: 0

My lonely Blue Hammer would love to share some bag space with the Deadly Aim.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

The ball I want 2nd most behind the Tour Fusion! So in...

This bowling ball would go perfect in my bag along with my Hammer Black Widow Assassin! I can hear the sounds of the carbon fiber coverstock hitting the pins. A sound unlike any other for sure!

I'd love to start the new season with a Hammer. One is the best ball brands out there.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

I've heard nothing but great things about this ball. I'd love to give it a toss!

I just recently got back into bowling. Coudl really use an extra bowling ball to help grow my skills.

Chats: 891

would be a great ball to add to my bowling bag because last night on the sport pattern I was on I had nothing that would work like stand on 27 over hooks over to 29 and ball dose not recover then move target in 1 board and still dose not recover.

then I got told why I was having a hard time more I opened the lanes I lost a lot of my revs but the tighter my line was I had all my revs but I wish I had the dame tool to open my thumb hole so I could open my urethane thumb but im going to be going to the tri-grip next season that iceman told me to give a try
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Man... I'd love to win this. I've just gotten back into bowling. Considering a summer league at my near-ish AMF center in Queens, NY. Picked up a Track 302C (I think? lol) a couple seasons ago. Still figuring it out, altho the house I usually bowl in is quite inconsistent in it's pattern.

Would really enjoy have a this hammer, I have been in need of a new ball for a while, however was recently laid off. This one contest I really hope to win.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by hutch187 View Post
    Would really enjoy have a this hammer, I have been in need of a new ball for a while, however was recently laid off. This one contest I really hope to win.
    Awwww…..

If I win it…I'll give it to you. But you have to wear a bowling shirt that says "Aslan is awesome cuz he gave me this bowling ball."..and have a big picture of my face on the shirt.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast