Thread: Asylum Review

Default Asylum Review

Drilled this one 4.5X4.5 and added 3000 to cover. On the fresh I had to start around 3rd arrow in my center and migrate left putting me left of 4th by end of league session. Not a fan of playing that deep. I would definitely recommend this ball for those with fast ball speed or weaker revs. Another great use of this is for those conditions where the back gets blended with carry-down and you need something that would cut through that mess. And of course, this ball delivered the most recent 900 series on record.

Chats: 204

Dangit!!

With reviews and facts like that…and a 900 series…hard to keep that baby in the closet!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 175; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Dangit!!

With reviews and facts like that…and a 900 series…hard to keep that baby in the closet!!
    Aslan drill that Asylum up and use it. It has only been out for a short time. Time to use the most recent, modern technology. Please do not store it in your closet. Only a doomsday prepper or maybe a hoarder would let it rot in the closet.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Just the idea of having a bowling ball with a blood red coverstock sounds awesome. If I didn't have my Black Widow Assassin, I would've definitely picked this ball up instead.