Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone online own a Bowling Alley? Few questions for you!

Chats: 1

Default Anyone online own a Bowling Alley? Few questions for you!

I'm interested in starting up an alley in Canada. What's your average monthly cost (wages, utilities.. etc.)? And what's the market like, have you seen sales drop or rise in recent years? Although I'm likely to get US numbers on here they are still helpful. Any tips for a new owner as well?

Chats: 891

hey jeremy i dont own a bowling alley but i know a bowling alley i could get for a really cheap price because its a dump the bowling alley has not had anything done to it in over 50 years and i already seen alot of health violation in the building so im just gooing threw some legal papers to see what all i can do and also trying to find out how much it would cost me to repair everything.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Hmm how many lanes and do you have pictures around? Feel free to PM me!

it has 24 10 pin lanes and 8 or 10 5 pin lanes and I don't want to take a picture of the place my camera might break I can show you a picture of my bowling ball and 1 throw down the lane but I have already had 5 pother bowling balls apart from that one repaired because the other one would cost more to repair it then buying a new ball

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Sure send me the pictures. Is the place still functional? And you said it's for sale?

not sure if its for sale but when I aend a health rep in it would be the walls are all full of mold and aspectice and just finished rounding the numbers on what it would cost to fix and I can build a 100 lane bowling alley cheaper.

but to get that loan from the bank is a 1/1000000000 chance

Sounds to me like it's not a good idea to mess around with it haha. Also sounds to me like you don't know what a loan is

I know what a loan is but its hard to get a 20-40 million dollar loan from the bank unless you make some big money banks looks at this type of stuff but I could easslyer go and ask the richest people here in are home town because I know them

I suggest starting off with some street level gambling to fund your new alley. Some shell games, 3 card monty and dice, of course. Your best bang for the buck is to hit the most urbanized portions of the city - you can find these in most large cities and you can tell you are in the right spot when you see a liquor store, pawn shop and gun store on every corner. Usually there are billboards such as 1-800-I-SUE-BIG or something of that nature. Windows are optional and burnt down is a form of architecture. I would recommend to carry a heater - preferably with no serial numbers and wearing kevlar. 5-6 years of this you can build up to enough money to fund a hot dog stand in a slightly more affluent portion of the city. Within 20-25 years you will achieve your dream of owning a bowling alley.

I already got a hotdog stand a friend of my dads wife passed away from cancer and he was selling 2 hot dog stands and more to go back to Poland so I got 1 of the hotdog stands for my self and the other is at my dads shops to different sides of town.

but thing about that little gambling thing no where here in Kingston to do that the city owns every bit on land and they keep building crap hole building like the new hockey arena no parking so we have to pay $25 for parking for 1 game or we get a $100 ticket its BS so I have made the complaints about the parking around the hockey arena when there is game nights that it should be free but everyone in the government in Canada are all tree huggers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast