Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone online own a Bowling Alley? Few questions for you!

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    I already got a hotdog stand a friend of my dads wife passed away from cancer and he was selling 2 hot dog stands and more to go back to Poland so I got 1 of the hotdog stands for my self and the other is at my dads shops to different sides of town.

but thing about that little gambling thing no where here in Kingston to do that the city owns every bit on land and they keep building crap hole building like the new hockey arena no parking so we have to pay $25 for parking for 1 game or we get a $100 ticket its BS so I have made the complaints about the parking around the hockey arena when there is game nights that it should be free but everyone in the government in Canada are all tree huggers
    lol - I was just joking about the gambling.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default I owe a rather small lane, but better then nothing

I know sort-of-goofy!! LOL But I do own it!

]
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 1

Hahahah, this thread is a bust.. But I had a laugh. Why in the world would you want a 20-40 million dollar loan striker? You know you have to pay that back with interest? (Not that any bank in their right mind would hand out a loan when you can build a new one for a huge fraction of that..) I'm not sure how old you are or if you're trolling but damn. Haha, I am interested to see these pictures though.

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hahahah, this thread is a bust.. But I had a laugh. Why in the world would you want a 20-40 million dollar loan striker? You know you have to pay that back with interest? (Not that any bank in their right mind would hand out a loan when you can build a new one for a huge fraction of that..) I'm not sure how old you are or if you're trolling but damn. Haha, I am interested to see these pictures though.
    yeah but my bowling alley I was thinking of building is not just going to be your regular bowling alley it will have the 60 lanes for league and open bowlers but it would also have on the other side of the building more bowling alleys for practice and personal usage and also for a proshop to use so a proshop dose not need to use any of the other lanes for open bowlers.

but to find the area to put this huge bowling alley will be abit of a troubling issue because of cloverleaf being so close to down town.

maby iceman can make me a ice pad above the ice to put the bowling alley onto of that lol.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 891

my dada just gave me a call on his way to work he was walking past cloverleaf and there where ambulances cops and crime unites there they had the tap up around the building im just looking all over facebook because I know a few news people to see if they say anything.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12