Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBA Summer Swing

Chats: 39

Wow....that's awesome. I was thinking that this morning; his is the only name I don't recognize in the top 18
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Chats: 256

Here is the live scoring link if anyone interested.

LINK

He is up against Sean Rash in game 2.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 204

THIS IS AWESOME!!

Forget that weird hyphenated guy...MIKA THREW A 300!!! Love me some MIKA!!

AND...Rash got hammered!! Now I just need Belmonte to lose and Mika to face Barnes in the finals and this will be the most awesome event ever!!!

Chats: 256

WOW!! Through first 6 games of matchplay he is 6-0 averaging 248.67 for the round!! Woohoo!! Go Anthony.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 1

It's right in my back yard. I could not get tickets

Chats: 204

Dangit.

Belmonte is back in it and Barnes fell to 6th. Mika is barely holding on after that hot start.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Dangit.

Belmonte is back in it and Barnes fell to 6th. Mika is barely holding on after that hot start.
    Way to go BELMO
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Watched part of the Badger last night - until I fell asleep into the second match. Anyways the intro that they have to this is really cool. I typically fast forward to the action but I find myself watching the intro.

After watching the Badger Championship last night, I have to ask myself, "What are they doing"? What is the purpose of taking the same amount of oil that is used on a 40' pattern, and stretching it out to 52'? Bowling center proprietors have to shudder on every shot when they watch professional bowlers lofting the ball 20' down the lane. That can't be good for the lanes, and it's also probably not too good for the young bowlers who look up to these guys who will undoubtedly go out to their home centers and try it for themselves.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    After watching the Badger Championship last night, I have to ask myself, "What are they doing"? What is the purpose of taking the same amount of oil that is used on a 40' pattern, and stretching it out to 52'? Bowling center proprietors have to shudder on every shot when they watch professional bowlers lofting the ball 20' down the lane. That can't be good for the lanes, and it's also probably not too good for the young bowlers who look up to these guys who will undoubtedly go out to their home centers and try it for themselves.
    Rob what is the point in lofting the ball that far I always thought it was to delay the hook but why would you want to delay the hook on a 52 foot pattern? Was the pattern that beat up?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast