Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many people have an xtra frame membership?

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    It's another one of those things I'd probably have if I were still single , along with NBA league pass and other stuff like that. I just don't have time to watch it enough to make it worth it. The only pay streaming service I use is the NFL gamepass, and even that I don't watch as much as I used to. The only person I know of around here that has it is the guy who runs one of the pro shops (maybe he's in the same boat as Mike).
    Wait. A guy in Europe cares about something other than soccer?? Did somebody hack Hampe's account!??

Chats: 39

Lol..... I'm originally from the States.... I moved here when I was 18.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

I've considered getting it a few times but the wife has told me in no uncertain terms she woudl prefer I don't

I have a etndency to watch bowling vids on youtube anyway so she is concerned if I have access to all the archives that I will be watching too much bowling.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

If you are a bowler, xtra frame is a must. For example: the usbc senior masters just finished up and there were around 50 hours of coverage between qualifying and match play.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    I've considered getting it a few times but the wife has told me in no uncertain terms she woudl prefer I don't

I have a etndency to watch bowling vids on youtube anyway so she is concerned if I have access to all the archives that I will be watching too much bowling.

Very smart Girl you have there. I got a subscription for my hubby and hardly saw him for the first 3 months.

There's plenty on USBC's Bowltv. They live stream too. We google chromecast to the big screen.

All good.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

I have one but when the seasons over I cancel the membership and then redo it once season starts again. Just sucks that I have to wait a week after the actual tv show for it to go on xtraframe

Anyone watching the pba50 on xtra frame or bpaa womens all star on bowl.com today.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Anyone watching the pba50 on xtra frame or bpaa womens all star on bowl.com today.
    Wish I could my work computer wont play video files.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Bummer. The womens tournament will be available on youtube and the xtra frame coverage is available next day i think.

Xtra Frame started coverage of the PBA 50 Dayton classic today. Anyone watching or following that? Xtra Frame is a heck of a deal if you like watching bowling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast