Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many people have an xtra frame membership?

On xtra frame right now is the step ladder finals of the pba 50 dayton classic. Brian voss, jack jurek, tom baker, norm duke. Good stuff!

Everyone should subscribe to xtra frame, it is only 65.00 a year and you can do it monthly also for around 7.00. There are 1,000's of hours of coverage and it is all archived so you don't have to watch it live. You can learn so much from watching the qualifying squads and really see some of the players in a different light as well. Help out the PBA when you can.

XTRA FRAME coverage of the PBA50 south shore open starts today. Great senior bowlers including weber, jurek, williams, baker, duke, monacelli.

I hadn't renewed our subscription because my husband was watching soooooo much bowling. I know he'd love to watch all the pba50 coverage so I went ahead and renewed today.

I just texted him letting him know. He replied, "Wow! Thanks! See you in three months."

LOL!! Funny guy!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

World Series of Bowling coverage starts friday on XTRA FRAME. Everyone should subscribe and check it out. It really is a great value.

I have it, I enjoy it since it has all of the tournaments archived along with the pba events that were televised. If you do subscribe and know you will be using it for a year go for the $65 if you go monthly you are paying another $30 roughly.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    World Series of Bowling coverage starts friday on XTRA FRAME. Everyone should subscribe and check it out. It really is a great value.
    Just did.

Awesome aslan! You will really enjoy watching the qualifying and gain a lot of knowledge watching how those guys approach the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123