Thread: Venom Shock

Default Venom Shock

MOTIV Venom Shock:

Core Type: Gear™
    - Coverstock: Turmoil™ MFS Reactive
    - Color: Purple/Purple Solid with Orange/Green NeoMark™ Graphics All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
    - Factory Finish: 4000 Grit Sanded, A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
    - RG: 2.48
    - RG diff: .034
    - Hook Potential: Mid
    - Length: Early
    - Recommended Lane Condition: Light-Medium Oil

Drilled: Pin up in center of grip line, CG kicked 25 degrees out

Review:

This new ball form MOTIV is absolutely astonishing! It is the gem I grab when the Revolt is too strong. This ball gives me a controlled yet aggressive motion off the spot. The shell is very versatile and will adapt to many different levels of surface changes. This ball is between my Revolt and my Venom Toxin. If you ask me, I do not believe you can layout one that you will not like. This ball really shines on a THS as it is so predictable yet very strong and CRAZY CONTINUOS through the rack. I guess I could say that I see it as a controllable skip/flip that will not get jumpy on me. The Shock really allows me to loosen up my arm knowing that it will do what I think it will.

This is one of my top 3 Neomarks that MOTIV has made. The colors really stand out on the Shock and make you do a double take as it goes down the lane. Not only does it have shelf appeal, it is a steal at its price point. So much awesomeness in one box it doesn’t make sense. Go get #shocked!!!!

William Leto
    Motiv Staff – Louisiana

www.motivbowling.com
    https://twitter.com/MotivBowling
    https://www.facebook.com/MOTIVBowling

MOTIV VENOM SHOCK

Lane Conditions: Medium-Light Oil
    Typical Conditions: House Shot
    Type of Lane: All Synthetic
    What part of the lane did you play? Second Arrow
    Did the ball track out? Normal
    Weight of bowling ball: 15
    Surface of bowling ball: Sanded
    What grit was the surface of the ball? 4000
    Likes: The MOTIV Venom Shock is definitely something special! It is an extremely reliable, smooth rolling, beast of a light t-medium oil ball! The Shock looks great down the lane, has a price point that is affordable, it can out perform any ball in it's category on the market!
    Dislikes: I can't think of any!

The SHOCK pairs well with the MOTIV Covert Revolt. Once the lanes begin to break down, the SHOCK is your go to ball with very little adjustment if any! When you need something you can rely on when you begin to notice carry down that will push through the oil, you can pull the Shock out of your bag! Your Arsenal isn't complete without the MOTIV Venom Shock in your bag!

About Me

I am an advanced Right Handed female bowler with a league Average of 200. My ball speed is consistent around 17 mph with a rev rate of approximately 250.

Tilt: 12
    Axis: 45
    PAP: 5 1/4 up 1/2 right
    Layout: 80 x 4 x 70

Wendy Arnold
    MOTIV Staff

Cranker
    Chats: 7

On 9/3/2014 I shot my first 299 with is ball and ended night with a 742 series! This is an awesome ball

Chats: 221

My Shock is the first ball out of my bag. It is extremely predictable and fits between my Primal Rage and Tribal