Lay Out #1: 5" from PAP at 75* PAP angle and 35* VAL angle. Dual angle measurement would be 75/5/35. The pin ended up about 1/2 above my ring finger with the CG very swung out from the ring finger. No weight hole as I wanted the direction change to be smooth.

Lay Out #2: 4.5" from PAP at 60* PAP angle and 35* VAL angle. Dual angle measurement would be 60/4.5/35. The pin ended up about 1/2 above my ring finger with the CG very swung out from the ring finger. Weight hole in the P2 location which measured 7/8" drilled 3" deep.

Surface: I hit LO#2 with a 1000 pad by hand. I left LO#1 in the box finish with a 1500 reacta-shine.

Purpose: I wanted a couple of pieces that could go in the middle end of my bag.

Observations: The IQ Fusion is a solid piece. LO#1 is the go long-turn left type reaction. LO#2 gave me a good look on higher volume/longer patterns. And the hitting power is amazing. I use LO#1 when my Lucid is starting to get a little too quick off the spot and my Reign On is not picking up enough yet on the back. LO#2 is a ball that I have slotted in front of my Lucid just behind my MarvelS and Zero Gravity. LO#2 is a little stronger off the spot than my Zero is.