Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jun 02, 2014 to Jun 08, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

Default Contest Jun 02, 2014 to Jun 08, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

We are giving away a Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48 for a random poster from Jun 02, 2014 through Jun 08, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 32

I have heard lots of good things about this ball would look just fine in my bag

I love brunswick. I would love to have this ball in my bag.

Chats: 0

The LT-48: A classic ball for a classic guy like... me!

saw this ball being used in the College championships looked pretty good.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

I would love to get this bowling ball for one of my two sons, they are both bowl 4 times a week and both are on the high school bowling team.

Wow!! I've only ever tried Brunswick once, I'd love to again.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I would be very interested in this ball only ever seen on bowled and looked ok

I'd like to see what this ball would do on the drier lanes I play on sometimes. Plus I play all Brunswick so far, so it kind of fits

Would like to win this. I could use a new ball going into next season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast