Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PBA experience league

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman wants to find a pba experience

Anyone know of one in the Kansas city Mo area??? I am READY,,,, sounds like a challenge! I now have a pretty good arsenal of 18 newer balls!

18 balls, is a WASTE on house oil! I need to find a PBA experience!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Anyone know of one in the Kansas city Mo area??? I am READY,,,, sounds like a challenge! I now have a pretty good arsenal of 18 newer balls!

18 you do have a problem don't you Iceman of course at least yours are drilled and not sitting in a closet

Grab your phone book and start calling around I am sure someone in the KC area should have one if not talk to one of the centers you bowl in about starting one
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 32

I can't believe there are not multiple ones in an area as large as your there are at least 3 here in Charleston, WV and K.C. makes Charleston look like a postage stamp

my choices were Indianapolis, IN or spring field, IL. three years ago, then i guess they started one right in Terre Haute,IN which was very convenient since it's only a 20 minute drive

Chats: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I can't believe there are not multiple ones in an area as large as your there are at least 3 here in Charleston, WV and K.C. makes Charleston look like a postage stamp
    Especially considering the number of hot shot bowlers in Iceman's area. C'mon Iceman....quit messing around and join a sport shot league!
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

If you cant find one Iceman you are more then welcome to come up and bowl in my PBA league next summer.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries

Default I will start calling ,,, YOUR right Hampe,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    Especially considering the number of hot shot bowlers in Iceman's area. C'mon Iceman....quit messing around and join a sport shot league!
    Hey ,, I was talking to Gene last night after we wiped out The Vacancy family! "We need to find a Sports League!" He agreed! I think Jason would enjoy one too! Gene is a 220 average bowler, and Jason was right at 233 this last year on one of our leagues,,, YES ICEMAN fly's with the Eagles!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Not for Aslan eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    If you cant find one Iceman you are more then welcome to come up and bowl in my PBA league next summer.
    watch what you SAY tccstudent! Aslan will start talking!!! His mind works that WAY!! LOL

Last edited by MICHAEL; 06-18-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

I mistakenly joined a Sport Shot league vs. a PBA Experience league. To add to this, it is at an AMF center. 3 weeks into the league and we shot on 1 pattern, but each and every week, the pattern played so differently. No way they laid same shot down each week.

My mistake for dealing with an AMF center, and will be my last. This center has employees that know nothing about bowling. The front counter person, has no clue when you tell her "ball return on lane 13". She looked around clueless as to what to do.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast