Thread: Black Widow Assassin

Default Black Widow Assassin

two words, BEAST MODE. this ball is wicked sick; i have not seen a widow roll like this since the original black widow. again sorry for my lack in layout statistics knowledge but mine is drilled pin up with HMB right. with my smooth stroker style this ball is perfect, on a THS i layed it down on the 10 and pushed it out to the 1/2 board and this ball rockets to the pocket. as lane conditions break down the surface on this ball does an amazing job of clearing the fronts and catching friction when it needs to. first game out of the box was on a fresh shark pattern, 290. i took it to a dried up house shot and this ball loves to hook the house, or in my typical fashion of "straighter is greater" 18 mph up the 10 and it just levels everything!
    10/10 i'm having an affair with this ball, and my wife hates it!

it's almost like this ball WANTS to strike.

I agree with you on this bowling ball being amazing. Its the 2nd ball out of my bag (Zero Gravity) and once the lanes break down, this ball is a monster. I've bowled most of my best games with this bowling ball and I look forward to many more. Nothing hits like a Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I agree with you on this bowling ball being amazing. Its the 2nd ball out of my bag (Zero Gravity) and once the lanes break down, this ball is a monster. I've bowled most of my best games with this bowling ball and I look forward to many more. Nothing hits like a Hammer.
    hammer just announced the Black Widow Legend set to release in august, hybrid cover just like the first blood and it sounds like it will have the new carbon fiber tech they put in deadly aim and spike. needless to say i'm excited
    Last edited by Shaneshu87; 06-10-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    hammer just announced the Black Widow Legend set to release in august, hybrid cover just like the first blood and it sounds like it will have the new carbon fiber tech they put in deadly aim and spike. needless to say i'm excited
    I watched Bill O'Neill use it and from all the videos so far, it definitely looks like a great ball. Hammer is also coming out with the Absolut Flip this summer as well. Wish Hammer offered a demo to try out all their new bowling balls. I would definitely pay to try these out without having to commit to buying and drilling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I watched Bill O'Neill use it and from all the videos so far, it definitely looks like a great ball. Hammer is also coming out with the Absolut Flip this summer as well. Wish Hammer offered a demo to try out all their new bowling balls. I would definitely pay to try these out without having to commit to buying and drilling them.
    i agree! i'm always pumped about a new widow ball and the absolute flip looks cool to, i'm not a fan of skid flip balls but would like to throw one to see