Thread: Storm Optimus Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Default Storm Optimus Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Performance at its max potential - the Storm Optimus!

The Master line features new technology with innovative core designs and powerful coverstock chemistry. It has yielded some of the most cherished bowling balls in our sport.

The IQ Tour series is a perfect example. With three different coverstocks and finish options, the IQ Tours have quickly earned a remarkable reputation in the bowling world among the elite level competitors and pro shop professionals alike.

With numerous wins on the PBA and World Bowling Tours, the Marvel Pearl has been equally impressive. Just ask Jason Belmonte who identified the Marvel Pearl as his number one "go-to" ball. And, lucky for you, it's the performance of the Marvel Pearl which inspired the development of the new Optimus.

Storm is relentlessly committed to the continuous creation of technological innovations. Without this drive, this passion, the Optimus would never have been possible.

The new Optimus really allows you to experience what superior technology can offer. You see, it's not just what goes into a ball's design but what it does for your game and your scoring potential.

With the Optimus you'll immediately notice the sharp, striking color combination of the pearlized R2X reactive shell. It's highly polished to glide through the beaten-down head area like no other, but the powerful backend traction is undeniably Storm.

Speaking of power, the dynamically charged Tri-Sphere Core brings new meaning to the term 'power personified.' The R&D team worked tirelessly to bring this concept to life and this ball motion to you, the bowler. This ingenious design helps turn the corner harder when other balls lag behind. Don't get left behind; optimize your game!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

Also want this one!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 32

Yeah right now I'm trying to decide on my next piece really like Optimus, IQ Fusion, and Zero Gravity one of these will be in my bag soon.

Chats: 304

god bless the red, white and blue ;pp
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball