Thread: Lane Masters Black Pearl Blue Ocean

Default Lane Masters Black Pearl Blue Ocean

On the advice of a friend of mine who has been bowling with Lane Masters gear for a few years now, I thought I would give one a go. So I got the Black Pearl Blue Ocean as I currently had nothing in my bag for heavier volumes of oil. First night at league last night medium volume THS pattern ball was just a monster. Easily the strongest hitting ball I have ever thrown and the reaction was as sweet as I have ever seen on any other ball I have thrown. Put a pretty basic drilling on the ball with pin above bridge and CG offset 10 degrees, no extra hole. I must say I am very impressed with the ball. Had 901 for the first 4 games with the ball straight from the drill press. Lane Masters has got me sold already and I am now a convert. Get onto this brand you won't be disappointed.

Chats: 204

Looks interesting...
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!