Rev Rate: 250 rpm
    Axis Tilt: 15
    Axis Rotation: 50

Ball info
    Layout: 60 X 4 X 35
    Surface Change: 3000 abralon
    Pattern: Various
    Compared to Marvel S at 3000 abralon
    After the successes of the Gravity series there was a lot of excitement building around the Zero Gravity. So much in fact that they had to push back the world wide release date for the public. One thing that I have to say about this ball is that it takes to surface changes really well. I’ve had it out of the box at 4000, then I shined it, and now I regularly keep it at 3000 abralon, but in preparation for Queens and USBC Nationals I have it at 1000 abralon and that has really helped smooth out the reaction of this ball. Personally I don’t like to mess with surface changes very often because when I like how a ball is rolling and then I freshen up the surface it gives me a completely different look and then I get mad. But I also believe that it is important to change a surface sometimes right out of the box because it is hard to duplicate the perfection that it comes out of the warehouse. I threw the Zero Gravity out of the box on a house shot and had to get way more left then I prefer but it was great to see myself get left and ball still scream off the spot and carry the 10, needless to say I was very excited to see how it rolled on a sport condition. I then practiced with it on WTBA Atlanta. I normally play this pattern fairly straight somewhere around the 8 board, but when I used the Zero Gravity… it was the first time I had ever been able to stand left and throw right on a sport pattern and not have to keep my breakpoint super tight. I was able to relax my swing, slow down and just watch the ball set up and drive through the pocket. This is a must have in my bag at all times. For me this is a nice compliment to the Marvel S. I also have changed the surface on this ball a few times. If I’m using it for league on a house shot I normally have the surface at 3000 polished, but when I comparing these balls for the video review I wanted them at the same surface so I had it at 3000. I was able to keep a very similar shape with each of these balls because for me at that surface they rev up in very similar parts of the lane. I was able to be about 5 &3 further left with the Zero Gravity and they both blistered the pins!
    #stormnation #thebowlerscompany #zerogravityallday

Michelle Crews
    Storm Amateur Staff
    McCorvey’s Bowling World Staff
    NCAA Head Bowling Coach

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Star Trek and Zero gravity

I don't know WHY,,,, but being a HUGE Star Trek Fan, I have been thinking a lot about the Zero Gravity!!! Space the final frontier!! This would be the voyges of the Zero Gravity, in the region of space known as THE GLADSTONE BOWL!!

thanks for all the info...
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!