Thread: Brunswick Melee Cross Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Melee Cross Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The Melee Cross is designed to provide more overall hook with a smoother ball reaction than the original Melee.

The new Savvy Hook Solid reactive coverstock is designed for versatility and more traction in oil. Even with its matte finish, this ball gets good length through the heads, reads the mid-lane and finishes with power.

The Melee Low RG Symmetric core allows the Melee Cross to rev up quickly which will provide bowlers with a consistent reaction on a variety of lane conditions.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 304

If I had to choose between this ball and the exile, I'd get this one. Color's catchy, I like green, and just from the details about the ball in general, i'd just have more interest in this ball.
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 0

I have this ball. It rolls well, hooks smoothly, and hits hard. It does pick up dirt and belt marks rather easily.