Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bowliing and Marriage

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Ummm....probably not. You're probably just dead.

Who'd want to live longer anyways? I think heaven would be depressing. Can you imagine making the cut and then watching your kids do a bunch of dumb %&$ and then they die and go to the "hot basement"...and there's nothing you can do about it? If we're going to get to go to heaven and watch down on people we care about...we should at least have the ability to come back down is some cool angel or something like in "It's a Wonderful Life" and tell them what a %*$^their being and they need to snap out of it. Otherwise, whats the point?

Reincarnation makes the most sense. If you're cool in one life, you get to be Tom Cruise in the next life. But if you're a *-hole...you get to be a snail. It's just nice to think when things go right, that I must be getting rewarded for being cool in a past life...and when things go crappy...I can think, "Well...at least I know I had some fun in the past life!" It also helps me not feel bad for people...like this one scary looking girl in the league I sub in...because when I see her I think, "Well....she was probably like Elle McPherson beautiful in her past life....so, thats how it goes." And why be jealous of Oprah...in her past life she was probably like some kind of dung beetle or something?

See, that way of thinking helps explain away the inequities of life. If there is no reincarnation...and it's a one shot deal...then anyone that gets born in like, the Sudan....thats just a **** poor piece of bad luck there. I mean, thats why I believe in a progressive tax system and a more populist style of government...because no matter what a butt-tard George W is; he got born into the Bush family and has always had money, privaledge, nannies, butlers, etc... How can he say he deserves to keep more of "his money" than a guy that has a job at the car wash....never made much of himself...but has the excuse that he got born into a single-mom family...his dad was in jail, and his mom had poor judgement and a boyfriend heavy into meth?? If we're going to have a flat tax...then everyone from birth gets the same stuff...and those that screw it up...gutter. Those that make something of themselves...bonus. Instead, people always want to point to that "one guy" that was born in a public restroom and went on to run a fortune 500 company...while dismissing the 7,000 other kids born in public restrooms that had the average life expectancy of a fruit fly and a 42% incarceration rate.
    Don't get me started on religion. you really do not want to go there with me.

Really.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default What????

Religion and Politics seem to be HOT buttons for many! Where did it COME FROM.... this thread was about LOVE,,, Marriage,,, did you meet your wife at a bowing alley.... where any of your kids born at the local alley??? Religion and Politics should be a whole new thread.... but if one is created,,,, get ready for a lot of argumentative thoughts and hard feelings! I can't think of any better way to get in a verbal fight, then to get going on either one of those topics! FEELING ARE ALWAYS STRONG, and very diverse!!! Oucccch!!!!! I deleted all of mine... after deep contemplation!

I thought it BEST for PEACE, and harmony!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Wise move Iceman. Or is it now Wiseman. You know there are at least two more. LOL
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Wise move Iceman. Or is it now Wiseman. You know there are at least two more. LOL
    In the 1930's, they would call me a "Wise Guy"!! GET IT!!! are you Hip, to what I am trying to say? LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    It's touching -- but not all that surprising.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456