Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bowliing and Marriage

No a WERA motorcycle racer. They got married on the infield of the track at Grattan.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    No a WERA motorcycle racer. They got married on the infield of the track at Grattan.
    I'm 95% sure they were from Downriver...5% chance Hazel Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I'm 95% sure they were from Downriver...5% chance Hazel Park.
    Never know could be Taylor tucky or Trenton. Good chance of that as well. Maybe 0.05% chance of Allen Park and about half of that for Brownstown. But yes I'm sure you are onto something with the downriver theory.

What's the chances the wedding supplies were acquired at the local Wally-mart?

Chats: 204

And if it went as I imagine it did...I'm sure some of them came dressed in Tigers jerseys and U of M baseball caps and at some point a "Lets Go Red Wings" chant broke out.

Downriver is nothing if not predictable.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Never know could be Taylor tucky or Trenton. Good chance of that as well. Maybe 0.05% chance of Allen Park and about half of that for Brownstown. But yes I'm sure you are onto something with the downriver theory.

What's the chances the wedding supplies were acquired at the local Wally-mart?
    83 percent chance that the wedding supplies were from Wally-World!! LOL

Wally-World owns this country, and the sad part is that 90 percent of its products come from China! I am old enough to remember SAM Walton, and the pride he TOOK using American Made Products in his stores. He use to put small American flags by products make in the USA!

That business model now days, was throw out the fricken window...!

I still say a PART of why bowing is dying, hurting has to do with that STONG MIDDLE CLASS we use to have in the 50's, 60's, 70s,,,, GREED and cheap labor took many GREAT manufacturing jobs to other countries with very cheap labor costs. I think I read the number one suppler of jobs in the USA, now is Wally-World. Not exactly on the high end of sharing the profits with employees. Just above minimum wage! Rich are getting Richer... middle class is dwindling!! HELP....911~~~
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    83 percent chance that the wedding supplies were from Wally-World!! LOL

Wally-World owns this country, and the sad part is that 90 percent of its products come from China! I am old enough to remember SAM Walton, and the pride he TOOK using American Made Products in his stores. He use to put small American flags by products make in the USA!

That business model now days, was throw out the fricken window...!

I still say a PART of why bowing is dying, hurting has to do with that STONG MIDDLE CLASS we use to have in the 50's, 60's, 70s,,,, GREED and cheap labor took many GREAT manufacturing jobs to other countries with very cheap labor costs. I think I read the number one suppler of jobs in the USA, now is Wally-World. Not exactly on the high end of sharing the profits with employees. Just above minimum wage! Rich are getting Richer... middle class is dwindling!! HELP....911~~~
    true that my wife has worked for walmart for nealry 7 years... makes $2 more than minimum wage and shes in the pharmacy as a technician
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

started new thread .... where this one once was.... LOL... It was not related to original thread title...(
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 07-22-2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

It wasn't my dream wedding..LOL. No walking down a church aisle. No DJ at the reception. No white dress.

Marriage, much like religion, is just another way to control the masses so the poor don't kill the rich. It's a scam. Outdated institution. Makes zero sense. That's my thoughts on marriage. You can go all hallmark sappy bs on your best friend all that garbage but 2 people were NEVER made to be living together, etc. No marriage is all champagne dreams and smelling like roses all the time. Each year you are celebrating your anniversary because you haven't:

a. Killed each other
    b. Split up
    c. Got completely fed up and ended it in a nasty drug out expensive divorce where only the courts and lawyers profit

Marriage, much like religion, is just another way to control the masses so the poor don't kill the rich. It's a scam. Outdated institution. Makes zero sense. That's my thoughts on marriage. You can go all hallmark sappy bs on your best friend all that garbage but 2 people were NEVER made to be living together, etc. No marriage is all champagne dreams and smelling like roses all the time. Each year you are celebrating your anniversary because you haven't:

a. Killed each other
    b. Split up
    c. Got completely fed up and ended it in a nasty drug out expensive divorce where only the courts and lawyers profit
    it sounds to me like you've had some bad experiences with both religion and marriage sir, i celebrate my anniversary every year because God sent me the perfect match. in my previous relationship my ex and i tried to have children and found that we could not, in my wife's previous relationship (a 9 year marriage) she and her ex tried to have children and they were unsuccessful. after dating for 3 months my (then girlfriend) wife and i were pregnant with our first child, we now have two handsome young boys and are pregnant with our 3rd (sex unknown). my point is sir that just because you have had a bad experience doesn't mean it is the end of the road, and even if you've asked "God if your real, you'll do this for me" remember the teacher is always silent during the test. i'm not going to go into a 5 page description of why i'm different from most Christians but ultimately i am a Christian and a Scientist and stand firm behind both. moral of all this is don't give up, when you think your at the end of something remember your only in the middle, the true end is at the end of your life when your old and decrepit. that is when you can finally turn in the test.
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast