Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 14, 2014 to Jul 20, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Grovel grovel grovel please pick me lol

Great ball, hope i win. Thanks for the chance.

I think lts about time for me to win my second ball from this site and this is my favorite ball actually I think this may be the best ball I have ever thrown so I think I will just ramble on about nonsense to show my interest in this ball so yesterday I read a stupid story on yahoo about a new startup business parents are paying people to pooty train thier kids now how lazy can parents be I am really looking foward to a movie that is about to be released its called lucy

This is probably a little too much ball for me, but I would love to learn if that is true or not.

Chats: 1

Ya this is looking like it will end up being a 10 plus pager anything they give away a ball that makes a ton of noise you get high page numbers ha ha ha

new to the forums but def would like this ball

Been hearing good things about this ball. I like the colors too. Would love to have in time for the fall season.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Brand new to the Boards. I would love to win this ball.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I think lts about time for me to win my second ball from this site and this is my favorite ball actually I think this may be the best ball I have ever thrown so I think I will just ramble on about nonsense to show my interest in this ball so yesterday I read a stupid story on yahoo about a new startup business parents are paying people to pooty train thier kids now how lazy can parents be I am really looking foward to a movie that is about to be released its called lucy
    I don't think that's How This Works, but I'm willing to peruse anything tripe you might have to offer, as it's good response fodder, which will only up my chances, as well.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast