Layout - 60° x 4 5/8 x 70° (Pin below the fingers in the bridge with the CG kicked out 35°)
After hearing that this ball would offer me a Marvel Pearl type of reaction I went ahead and matched the Optimus to my old Marvel Pearl. After throwing the new Optimus what comes to mind is a Marvel Pearl on Steroids. This ball with OOB surface easily read the midlane and still retained a ton of energy on the back end when it made the turn.

Compared to the Marvel pearl the Optimus is for sure a step up in performance. The ball seems to do the impossible by reading the midlane even earlier than the Marvel Series but retaining angularity and hit power that we sometimes lose with this Low RG blocks when we move left. If you have ever been a fan of any of the Marvel Series bowling balls, especially the Marvel Pearl you cannot miss out on this release.

On a Side Note: Yesterday we drilled an Optimus for one of our senior bowlers. He has a ball speed of about 11-12 MPH with a fairly low rev rate. This customer has never been able to drill any stronger balls and be able to get them down the lane and also have a reaction he can control. The first night out he was able to use this ball for the entire league session and this ball gave him a ton of miss room. The reason I put this in here is to show that this ball can work for a variety of styles. Hopefully some of you senior bowlers or shops looking for an idea see this and know that this can definitely be a ball that works for everyone.

Add to this the fact that the R2X cover can handle many different surface changes and what we have here is another great release from Storm!!
See My video below !!

Storm / Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
www.strikingresultsproshop.com