Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laneside Reviews - Brunswick Fortera Exile

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Laneside Reviews - Brunswick Fortera Exile

Here's another one from the Laneside guys!

Brunswick Fortera Exile

BALL SPECS
    Pin Length – 3-4"
    Starting Top Weight – 3.9 oz
    Ball Weight - 15lb 3oz

DRILL PATTERN
    Drilled at 45 Degrees X 4 1/2” X 40 Degrees

BOWLER STYLE
    Rev Rate – 240 / 352 / 436
    Ball Speed – 14.1 MPH / 18.6 MPH

SURFACE PREPARATION
    Grit - Out of the Box
    Type (Matte, Polish, Sanded) - Out of the Box

LANE CONDITION
    Length - 41 ft
    Volume – 18.30 ml
    Type (Wall, Xmas Tree, Sport) – Kegel Main Street (THS)

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 0

Wow! I like the look of this ball. Looks a lot (to me) like the Storm Lights Out in its reaction.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

I tell you what, I like Lane side review a bunch!! I think they give without a doubt the best reviews on balls out there. Not just the video of 3 different bowls, but they talk about their impressions of the ball. GREAT JOB Lane Side Reviews!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 07-17-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Just watched the video,,, I LIKE!!! I wonder if it would be too much like the Byte.... ??
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I got to throw this ball during a Brunswick / DV8 / Radical demo for the league I bowl in. This ball had a very smooth and controlled reaction. I usually have difficulty throwing bowling balls with pearl coverstocks. I had no problem throwing this one. Definitely on my radar of bowling balls to get since its on the list of bowling balls I get at the end of my league.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I tell you what, I like Lane side review a bunch!! I think they give without a doubt the best reviews on balls out there. Not just the vedion of 3 different bowls, but they talk about their impressions of the ball. GREAT JOB Lane Side Reviews!!!
    Yeah, I like them a lot, too. Thinking of following them on Twitter...

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I got to throw this ball during a Brunswick / DV8 / Radical demo for the league I bowl in. This ball had a very smooth and controlled reaction. I usually have difficulty throwing bowling balls with pearl coverstocks. I had no problem throwing this one. Definitely on my radar of bowling balls to get since its on the list of bowling balls I get at the end of my league.
    We've got a Hammer league at my center. Maybe I'll get in on that league when I'm ready to join one...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    funny the Deadly Aim is VERY different then all my storm balls. I like that it has that: (as you put it ), VERY smooth controlled action, doesn't do the hokey stick dive at the end.

I can't knock storm balls, they gave me my two perfect games! I still think the Hammer is going to give me something Big soon. I might have to give this ball a good look. It just might be my next ball! (like I need one!!) (

Yes,,, I am Iceman, I am a ball-a-holic! I need HELP!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

funny the Deadly Aim is VERY different then all my storm balls. I like that it has that: (as you put it ), VERY smooth controlled action, doesn't do the hokey stick dive at the end.

I can't knock storm balls, they gave me my two perfect games! I still think the Hammer is going to give me something Big soon. I might have to give this ball a good look. It just might be my next ball! (like I need one!!) (

Yes,,, I am Iceman, I am a ball-a-holic! I need HELP!!
    I may have to look into this ball, myself. Ice, you're a baaaad influence!

Chats: 10

I tell you what, I like Lane side review a bunch!! I think they give without a doubt the best reviews on balls out there. Not just the video of 3 different bowls, but they talk about their impressions of the ball. GREAT JOB Lane Side Reviews!!!
    I also like Laneside Reviews also! I like the commentary and tell you how it can be tossed. The other reviews just don't help me.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast