Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 21, 2014 to Jul 27, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Mike did you register your Deadly Aim? and get your free pin?

See here:
    http://www.hammerbowling.com/products/balls/deadly-aim

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

would love another one of these in my bag!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Mike did you register your Deadly Aim? and get your free pin?

See here:
    http://www.hammerbowling.com/products/balls/deadly-aim

NO,,,, but I SHOULD GET ONE!!! It was made for ICEMAN!!! I tried, but it was over almost before it began!!!! ( got the SORRY NOTE!!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I am told my ball has a backwards rotation once thrown. I am concerned I might be able to roll a reactive resign ball backwards.
    Bowling ball: 14 lb Ebonite Maxim Red/Orange/Yellow, Worst game 46, Best game 141, Overall average about 83, League average 81.5.

I really need a new ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin_Pals View Post
    I am told my ball has a backwards rotation once thrown. I am concerned I might be able to roll a reactive resign ball backwards.
    sounds like you throw a back up ball then, i used to too when i first started bowling with a straight ball, it just takes simple practice motions and you can learn how to throw a reactive resin ball properly

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Pin_Pals View Post

Yes,,, was probably THAT same guy that walks backwards every where he goes! No Truth to the comment!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 07-22-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

That carbon fiber core has gotta be the best idea ever. I wanna switch to hammer or storm so bad. Hammer has been the most popular brand people use in my area, storm following that, and i have not seen one person use C300 in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgamer884 View Post
    That carbon fiber core has gotta be the best idea ever. I wanna switch to hammer or storm so bad. Hammer has been the most popular brand people use in my area, storm following that, and i have not seen one person use C300 in my area.
    that carbon fiber is whats up! i love my deadly and i'm stoked to have a widow coming with the carbon fiber!

Chats: 204

Since Iceman claims this is the best ball ever...I've decided to win it. Then, when he finally comes to Vegas/Cali for the Aslan/Iceman/Rob M. tournament of champions....I can use it to defeat him...which will add that much mroe satisfaction to the experience.

Or better yet...I WON'T use it. Because I don't need fancy technology like that to beat Iceman. I'll just leave it in the bag, in plain view...to mock him and intimidate him. As if to say, "I 'have' a Deadly Aim....but I prefer to beat you with technology from 3-4 years ago...save the Deadly Aim for bowlers that I know take lessons and are better."

I haven't decided yet...I may have to meet him first so I can get an accurate picture of his mental state or lack there of. My mental capacity to intimidate my opponents...I have to make sure I don't over-use it....I would actually like to bowl against Iceman versus bowling while he's curled up in a ball on the floor sobbing. I think I'll just constantly comfort and remind him that at any point during the humiliating defeat at my hands....he simply needs to click the heels of his sandals together 3 times and repeat, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." and he'll be magically whisked back to his uneven lanes Missouri.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast