Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 21, 2014 to Jul 27, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

I hope I could win this ball here, cause $165 is WAY too much to spend (or to charge) for a bowling ball.

I've heard a lot of good things about this ball.

I noticed all the new hammer balls are using the carbon fiber core. Does it really make a difference? If so does any one know what kind of difference it makes?

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    I noticed all the new hammer balls are using the carbon fiber core. Does it really make a difference? If so does any one know what kind of difference it makes?
    biggest thing is the way the carbon fiber transfers energy to the pins, when you throw this ball, and soon many like it, the pin carry is higher due to the energy transference forcing the pins in a down and out motion instead of scattering and destroying the pin deck. in a since it's very subtle, it sounds different, and you don't get that big nasty crash when you drill that pocket, it's hard to explain the sound but i love it, the pin carry is amazing though and has saved me a few times on light or heavy hits.
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Since Iceman claims this is the best ball ever...I've decided to win it. Then, when he finally comes to Vegas/Cali for the Aslan/Iceman/Rob M. tournament of champions....I can use it to defeat him...which will add that much mroe satisfaction to the experience.

Or better yet...I WON'T use it. Because I don't need fancy technology like that to beat Iceman. I'll just leave it in the bag, in plain view...to mock him and intimidate him. As if to say, "I 'have' a Deadly Aim....but I prefer to beat you with technology from 3-4 years ago...save the Deadly Aim for bowlers that I know take lessons and are better."

I haven't decided yet...I may have to meet him first so I can get an accurate picture of his mental state or lack there of. My mental capacity to intimidate my opponents...I have to make sure I don't over-use it....I would actually like to bowl against Iceman versus bowling while he's curled up in a ball on the floor sobbing. I think I'll just constantly comfort and remind him that at any point during the humiliating defeat at my hands....he simply needs to click the heels of his sandals together 3 times and repeat, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." and he'll be magically whisked back to his uneven lanes Missouri.
    Oh, the Derision rolls off your tongue like butter!

Solid ball. Would give it a chance

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    Oh, the Derision rolls off your tongue like butter!
    Great, now everyone has to look up what that word means.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Great, now everyone has to look up what that word means.
    Nope, just you.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Would love to win this ball. Hammer is my favorie brand and I've been hearing good things about ths one.

Would love to win this ball

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast