Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 21, 2014 to Jul 27, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post

Experiment with the surface tccstudent!! I have on mine, and it makes a huge differeance. If you don't have a spinner,,, GET ONE!!! Next to the ball itself, maybe the most important thing a serious bowling can add to his bowling arsenal!!!!
    I don't want to cause I know what this will do on the heavier tournament shots. I am saving this ball for those types of shots. At the state tourney I almost shot 700 in doubles when no one else could get their balls to wrinkle. I drilled the pin out and have the cg kicked way out this ball will flat out hook even with my supersonic ball speed
    I have balls that I can play the house shots and sport shots around here and its called the Mike White Special (which is the best ball I have ever had) but I doubt it would work on some of the real heavy tourney shots that I play but I know my deadly aim will.
    I would like to see what the deadly aim would do if it was drilled more like my fusion.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

My teammate rolls that ball ,man does it carry!

Chats: 0

I think I am a little late here. I have one question about this ball. Is it true that it wears out really quickly? I have heard that from quite a few people.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by tmacfanmike View Post
    I think I am a little late here. I have one question about this ball. Is it true that it wears out really quickly? I have heard that from quite a few people.
    I have one! Been one of my favorite go to balls, some great games1 New modern balls will last a LONG time IF YOU take care of them, which Iceman does while bowling, and after

When I get home put them on my spinner, and spray simple green mixed with alcohol as I hold a rag up against the ball, and do the 4 side clean technique. Any bowling ball will last a long time, if you take care of it. New modern bowling balls are a lot like Sponge Bob!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I use Andy's in chicago

Chats: 1

Good luck every one. It's sad when a ball I want like this one is up I don't post but once or twice. When it's a give a way I could care less about I post like crazy ha ha.

What is Bowling?

As a family of bowlers we take all of our balls to South 99 lanes in Burlington KS. Too many bad drills at our local alley.

What is Bowling? The Big Justice's Avatar

Going to cross my fingers.

If I dont win I gonna make a voodoo doll of tje person that does and make them throw everyball in the gutter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast