Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 21, 2014 to Jul 27, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

I like the Hammer Deadly Aim. I don't like the ball I have right now because it doesn't work like it supposed to. It might have been drilled wrong or something, I don't know.
    Last edited by AngieHall; 07-22-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Chats: 16

Been needing something new for awhile. Having Hammer products in my bad, the Deadly Aim would fit well in my arsenal.

I want to get this ball to compliment the taboo that I used to throw my 812 series

I haven't had a hammer product since the purple hammer I threw in high school... this would be the perfect ball to get reacquainted with their products.... :-)

Chats: 1

I want to win this one for my self ha ha ha. What are the odds? Can I get some votes

I need one of these! I see people all the time using it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I want to win this one for my self ha ha ha. What are the odds? Can I get some votes
    Hey, Its a drawing, so votes wouldn't matter.... YES really its stated on this site that ITS a DRAWING, begging, saying its your birthday, your dog got run over by a lawn mower, your third cousin, once removed, lost his job, and needs a ball to join the PBA, ect.. ect... It doesn't matter,,,

Its a drawing

Good luck bud!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

This is another good ball and I wouldn't mind having another one of these in my bag drilled a little tamer then the one I have.
    The one I have is drilled too strong for the house shots around here but it worked great on a few of the heavy tournament shots last year.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    This is another good ball and I wouldn't mind having another one of these in my bag drilled a little tamer then the one I have.
    The one I have is drilled too strong for the house shots around here but it worked great on a few of the heavy tournament shots last year.
    I know Gene02u and Iceman use this ball on two different house shots, around here and its WORKING GREAT FOR US. ( We have different rev rates, and styles of bowling, yet it work like a 1,000,000 bucks for us.

Just last Saturday Gene rolled a 241 on those wood lanes with it! ((ITS A MAGIC BALL))! The Deadly Aim can make dreams come through!!

If you don't win one,,,, get-ya-one!!!! Experiment with the surface tccstudent!! I have on mine, and it makes a huge differeance. If you don't have a spinner,,, GET ONE!!! Next to the ball itself, maybe the most important thing a serious bowling can add to his bowling arsenal!!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Seen a few with this ball and it is pretty good. Waiting to get a Black Widow Legend.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast