Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    TCC that's great! Phil really can do some magic on a drilling. I just hope Doug lets him come back. Really I know Doug could care less about my team not using his shops. But phill is needed.
    How is Phil doing I haven't really heard anything in awhile.

Phil does know his stuff and I am sure that he will come back when he is healthy enough to do so. He has a big following and a lot of respect from all the bowlers in town and brings in a bunch of business.
    As far as doing a deal with Mike White through the mail I will vouch 1000% that he can drill you a good ball.

if you are going to have the ball drilled online I suggest having the thumb drilled a little too small and working It out here.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    How is Phil doing I haven't really heard anything in awhile.

Phil does know his stuff and I am sure that he will come back when he is healthy enough to do so. He has a big following and a lot of respect from all the bowlers in town and brings in a bunch of business.
    As far as doing a deal with Mike White through the mail I will vouch 1000% that he can drill you a good ball.

if you are going to have the ball drilled online I suggest having the thumb drilled a little too small and working It out here.
    Nope I use the vise ITs so the thumb is not even a problem anymore. I am very happy I switched, only trouble is I only have one ball at this moment as i moved to 16lbs ha ha ha. As for Phil I talked to him last night. Doug offered him a contract. He starts back next week, he said with all his bills and what not he will have to do a lot of coaching to catch up. So if you know anyone send then his way. Also there should be money raising tournament on Aug. 3 at BA Lanes. Let every one know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Nope I use the vise ITs so the thumb is not even a problem anymore. I am very happy I switched, only trouble is I only have one ball at this moment as i moved to 16lbs ha ha ha. As for Phil I talked to him last night. Doug offered him a contract. He starts back next week, he said with all his bills and what not he will have to do a lot of coaching to catch up. So if you know anyone send then his way. Also there should be money raising tournament on Aug. 3 at BA Lanes. Let every one know.
    Aug 3rd why am I just hearing about this. I am going to call and cuss Donetta out for not letting me know.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

The tournament has been moved to Aug 16 and will be a singles format. I welcome everyone on here to take a roadtrip and come on down
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Chats: 1

What!! Aug 16th that sucks soooo bad! That's my birthday and I'll be out if town ;( I'm just going to pay to enter and not show up, so that he still gets my help money. But I really wanted to bowl in it :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123