Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Mike you Drill Bowling balls?
    That is what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    Mine is drIlled 60x4.5x35 with a weight hole (3/4" 2 1/2" deep) on my axis. The ball is very clean through the fronts with a late midland read. It makes a nice controlled angular move at the break point without being what I would call "flippy". In my arsenal it fits below my Disturbed ,Primal Rage and Venom Shock as far as oil handling capabilities, the Tribal 45x4.5
    30 is a little more continuous through the pins but I can flip flop thes two balls depending on how crisp the cackends are.

My specs , ball speed is 12.8-13 at the pins (Quibica). Rev rate 300-325, axis rotation 45-60 (depending on the line I'm playing), tilt 9 axis 5> 1/4 up
    i wish i had a way to capture all my specs but i'm thinking i'm going to punch this one at 50x4x35 which is close to my deadly aim which is 55x4x35. my rev rate i about the same as your but i like to through fast on a house shot probably 15-16mph
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 1

Where at ? TCC is out of Tulsa Just like my team and I

At Mike's shop via the mail I believe.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 221

Shane , your probably younger than me. I'm 62 and have a bad foot so I throw the ball slower. When I was in my 40's I was 17-19 mph

Banned
    Chats: 68

I'm out in California.

I had a Fusion that had been orphaned.

TCC said he wanted to adopt it, so I had him send me his specs.

I drilled it, and UPSed it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    Shane , your probably younger than me. I'm 62 and have a bad foot so I throw the ball slower. When I was in my 40's I was 17-19 mph
    good call i'm 27 lol
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Thanks Bunny and Mike. I wanted you to be a local guy that drills for Doug's company. I want him to bring Phil back. My team and I will only ever use Phil. If he dose not come back we will just order online and give our specs it's cheaper. We only use Doug's company cuz of Phil. Hell we have 3 balls that need drilled and as a team wanted to buy 2 or 3 new balls each. As if right now it looks like I'll be ordering and drilling online ;(

Mike drilled that ball for me off of Phil's specs and I am loving that ball works great on every type of pattern. I am avg 20 pins higher with this ball then I was in last years leagues my PBA avg is just under what my highest book avg was for last season. I hardly ever pull anything else out of my bag.
    Every night it almost a guaranteed 600 series
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

TCC that's great! Phil really can do some magic on a drilling. I just hope Doug lets him come back. Really I know Doug could care less about my team not using his shops. But phill is needed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast