Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is BOWLING dying because of this!!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post

Their are solutions, but it's not going to happen with the group of worthless, with-out-honor , on the pickle people representing us NOW!

GET MAD MIDDLE CLASS vote them ALL OUT>>>> EVERYONE OF THEM,,,, before its to late to SAVE BOWLING!!!
    run for office i'll vote for you, my issue is politicians have given all politicians the rep of being liars. my grandfather once told me our country was ran by dogs, loyal hard working best friend dogs, now this country is ran by rats, scavenging any meal they can find and the more they eat the bigger they get, they bigger they get the more they eat!

there is a reason i have not voted once since i was 18, i have never found a politician i'm willing to vote for.
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 32

GREED by the (((so called job creators is KILLING this country plain and simple))) The MODEL that I believe Aslan mentioned stated that it would bring the REST OF THE WORLDS Standard of living up to OUR LEVEL....LOL,,, what has happen is OURS, do to laws that favor big corporations sending work over seas, is GOING DOWN THE DUMP!

Its a sad situation that this country is in at this point and time, and I blame both the Repugnut's, and the Dimwit's!! DO you really think either party gives a rats ask about you JOE THE PLUMBER??? (( I mean Jose the plumber))!

Wages are going down hill for blue color workers, and upper management, and CEO's are going UP!!

INDUSTRY is all but gone,,,, and they were the bread and butter of the working Bowling Class!! You see Bowlmor knows this, and who are they catering to with their new role model.... (LIKE IN NEWYORK) The same people that got US INTO THIS MESS we are in now... bankers, and investors!

Who are the main suppliers of jobs in this country today! Government, Food industry, and Wally-World, and Wally Word, and other then the government jobs the rest are LOW PAYING, GO NOWHERE JOBS!

I remember when banks had dozens and dozens of clerks holding down jobs that computers have taken!

I remember when car plants had painters, wielders and assemblers that did the WORK THAT ROBOTS DO now built in foreign countries.

People are being replaced faster then jobs can be created, one of the reasons our government keeps creating jobs, and grows HUGE!

Their are solutions, but it's not going to happen with the group of worthless, with-out-honor , on the pickle people representing us NOW!

GET MAD MIDDLE CLASS vote them ALL OUT>>>> EVERYONE OF THEM,,,, before its to late to SAVE BOWLING!!!

VOTE FOR ASLAN,,, THE MAN THAT represents the middle CLASS Hard WORKING BOWLER, not of the Lady kind!!!
    A VOTE FOR ASLAN is a Vote for WHATEVER,,,, but better then what we have NOW!!

Bumper Sticker: Vote Aslan Save Bowling
    Vote for Aslan didn't they already have that mayor in San Diego that was molesting the women in city hall? I may have the wrong city but it was definitely in California. I've already seen that movie no thanks.

Then again it is California how much worse could it get.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

might be a little out dated but i like allot of the comments made by O'Neil here, a video made for Savebowling.com since we seem to be on this issue allot i just thought i'd share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oHC6Dg4gCA
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Bowling Will NEVER Die!!!

ASLAN
    and
    ICEMAN
    will not let it Happen, no WAY, no How!!
    LONG LIVE THIS WONDERFUL SPORT!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 07-24-2014 at 01:38 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Vote for Aslan didn't they already have that mayor in San Diego that was molesting the women in city hall? I may have the wrong city but it was definitely in California. I've already seen that movie no thanks.

No, that was some Bob Feldner guy or something like that.

I admit…if I were mayor…I'd probably try to use my power to chase tail…but not in the creepy way that guy did it. That guy was one of the examples of when a politician gets so full of themselves they think they are above reproach. A guy like me…a Catholic…the guilt alone keeps us from going THAT far.

And hey…you wanna talk about mayors…ask Mudpuppy about the great Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit. THEREs a mayor that got in office and pushed the limts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post

Good point, lol. We have enough corruption. He'd take it to a whole new level and after he violated them he'd loft them like he does a bowling ball down the lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    No, that was some Bob Feldner guy or something like that.

I admit…if I were mayor…I'd probably try to use my power to chase tail…but not in the creepy way that guy did it. That guy was one of the examples of when a politician gets so full of themselves they think they are above reproach. A guy like me…a Catholic…the guilt alone keeps us from going THAT far.

And hey…you wanna talk about mayors…ask Mudpuppy about the great Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit. THEREs a mayor that got in office and pushed the limts!!
    lol - Kwame Claus. He (was) the man. What a racket. Detroit's been in a downward spiral long before Kwame. Coleman made sure of that. I think you will enjoy this Aslan - American Greed did an episode on the hip hop mayor.

http://www.cnbc.com/live-tv/american...r/272770627936

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Good point, lol. We have enough corruption. He'd take it to a whole new level and after he violated them he'd loft them like he does a bowling ball down the lanes.

lol - Kwame Claus. He (was) the man. What a racket. Detroit's been in a downward spiral long before Kwame. Coleman made sure of that. I think you will enjoy this Aslan - American Greed did an episode on the hip hop mayor.

Good episode,,, just watched it.... in reality, ALL governments no matter what shape or form, go back to the ancient Greeks, and Romans,,,, Corruption has always been a HUGE PART OF ALL GOVERMENTAL systems. SAD, but absolutely TRUE!

Aslan,,,, would YOU be the FIRST to PROVE ICEMAN wrong?????
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Good episode,,, just watched it.... in reality, ALL governments no matter what shape or form, go back to the ancient Greeks, and Romans,,,, Corruption has always been a HUGE PART OF ALL GOVERMENTAL systems. SAD, but absolutely TRUE!
    Very true Ice! I don't think there was ever a time where "man" was loyal and trustworthy. I balk at any "oh the good ol days" people or man where honest etc.. BS!
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I think you will enjoy this Aslan - American Greed did an episode on the hip hop mayor.

I saw it. They also did another video on him. And yes, it started a LONG time before Kwame with Mayor Young. Essentially, Colman Young envisioned a segregated city where the whites are forced out and the blacks run the city. The original "vision" was to sort of start a truly African American city where African Americans aren't held back in any way by the effects of the white population.

Unfortunately, it was a paramount disaster...because as whites were pushed out, businesses followed. That left the city with a very segregated (highest in the country 70%) population of predominantly poor african Americans and very poor whites (couldn't afford to move). Thus, if an African American person DID become successful...they simply moved out of Detroit to the white suburbs where life was better. So the experiment failed. While cities like New York and Chicago moved their poorer ranks to ghettos and slums on the outskirts of the city...and lured the wealthy into the downtown area...Detroit did the opposite and has resulted in a city that is predominantly a ghost town despite once being the 4th largest city in the Country.

And the biggest impediment to change, is the citizens that are left have decided they'd rather live in a poor, horrible environment than "give up" their control. I "gave up" on Detroit when they elected Kwame to a 2nd term. Their general reasoning was not only that they were going to elect him despite of him being a thug...but they were electing him BECAUSE HE WAS a thug. And that mindset is just everything that is wrong with that city and what has led it to be an absolute embarassment for the State and country.

Aslan,,,, would YOU be the FIRST to PROVE ICEMAN wrong?????
    Absolutely!

Here's an example of what you'd get from me as a mayor or President.

Lets say I want to change a law avout advertising. From now on, "Car companies have to tell you the AVERAGE price per month of that car based on the AVERAGE consumer (credit history, rebates, etc...) with ZERO DOWN THAT has to be the price in big numbers on the commercial. And they have to use the COMBINED MPG in the advertisement.

So currently an ad that reads "2014 Ford Mustang for $249/month with 31mpg highway!!" would read "2014 Ford Mustang for $599/month with a combined MPG of 22mpg!"

Now, lets say the advertising and car lobby comes to me and says, "Come on with this..." and they give me 100 reasons they don't like the rule and "remind" me that they have 1 million dollars they'd like to donate to my campaign because they overall like my policies...but they just really need me to change my mind on this issue.

I would simply, go before the press corps the next day, and list by name...ALL of the people and the companies they represent that felt the American people could be bought for 1 million dollars. And if Senators/Congressmen are involved in the lobbying, I will include the list of them, their pictures, and the amount of money it costs said industry to "buy" their vote and influence.

Once you do that a few times, lobbyists lose all power to influence in a corrupt fashion...and Senators become much more "gunshy" about accepting donations (bribes) for their influence. I'd also re-introduce legislation to publically finance elections...get the money out of the process. The supreme court has been against such legislation...but as long as politicians can be bought...they will be.

rant over...elect ME! i only need about 150,000 signatures and 250 million dollars to run against Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz in 2 years!! We can have a bowlingboards party in the 2-lane alley in the White House!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast