Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice for new ball

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    My buddy just bought a Freeze it is a decent ball for med-low oil lanes. I tried his out the other week and threw a 200 first game. You can get a better performance ball but make sure you take the lane condition you bowl on into account. My Hammer Arson is a dead fish when it is dry even though it is a higher performance ball then the Freeze.
    I really liked the look of the Freeze, and I played with buying one for a first reactive. What really turned me off about them was that every time I contacted the company to ask specific questions, I could never get a response. And the one time I did reach someone, I got treated as if it was a HUGE imposition on their time. DV8 and especially Motiv were soooo much better to work with. I'd still like to get a Motiv Ascent sometime -- and I'll probably end up doing that at some point. I just wish Columbia had been easier to work with. They'd have ended up selling a ball.

get whatever entry level ball ur local shop has a deal on , then work up from there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12