Thread: New Member from Virginia

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default New Member from Virginia

Hi all,
    I've recently joined the forums, and after some technical errors, I'm able to post my into. I've lived in the same city my entire life, and about 4 years ago I got into bowling with a couple of friends and once I bought a ball and had it drilled for me, I began to bowl in a league. Because of new employment and my work schedule, I unfortunately cant bowl league anymore and had stopped bowling all together. Well, now I'm back and bowling just for fun, but still love it as much as I did when I bowled league. Not sure of my current average etc, but will be working on that soon.

Enough excuses about not bowling, and more about me... I'm 23, married, love to fish, hunt, shoot, and be outdoors in general. Play some golf as well. But I needed something other than a computer to occupy my time when the weathers not as nice and was one of the reasons I started bowling, that and just hanging out with friends.

I came here seeking advice and I've found a few answers, but it seems there's a lot more to bowling than I realized and I;m just getting my feet wet with the knowledge.

Thanks for looking,
    Gmwilkes

Chats: 32

Glad to have you on the site lots of good knowledge and good natured fun here. Hope you enjoy it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Glad to have you on the site!

Ringer

Welcome to the site!!!

Welcome! We'll give you more information and general BS than you can shake a stick at.

Hey welcome to the site I am also new and love it so far!

welcome to the boards!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"