Thread: Bowled on "Dead Man's Curve" For the First Time

Default Bowled on "Dead Man's Curve" For the First Time

Monday nights are sport/challenge league and I usually go in and practice on the lanes after they finish league however due to problems all night they shut down the lanes after league for maintenance. This morning I went in to see how things were going and all seemed good so I practiced on a pair that still had good oil. I have to say I really enjoyed this pattern. I was able to play down and in with my Diva Pearl or my usual line starting my approach on the 30 and bowling over the number 3 arrow as a righty with my Critical Theory. Bowled a 158 first game figuring out my line and bouncing between balls and lines then once I felt good with the Critical Theory bowled a 203 and in the final game I went back to alternating between the Diva Pearl and Critical Theory and bowled 162. The lanes felt really good and with a 174 average for the series I felt I bowled a good series being my first time on this pattern and since I only average 160 in my house shot league.

I have my Tuesday night mixed league tonight and I think I feel really good after a solid morning practice.

i bowl on DMC this wed
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"