Thread: 900 Global All Day and All Night review by Andrew Jensen

Chats: 0

Default 900 Global All Day and All Night review by Andrew Jensen

When I drilled up both the All Day and All Night. I was thinking that I would drill them for what i feel there purpose would be for. To me the All Day is a ball I would want drilled stronger to bite up through the oil and for when the lanes start to burn up I would want the All Night drilled a bit weaker, especially for league night.

So that's exactly what I did. I drilled the All Day stronger with the pin below my ring finger, the CG kicked out about an inch and a half to the right of the thumb with a weight hole 5 inches over from center of grip, with a 13/16's bit about 2 1/2 inches deep. Enough to hit the core.

What I found with this drill on the All Day is that it rolled early, giving it a smoother roll thru the front and middle part of the lane, with a great reaction down lane still. I feel like I can play the lanes straighter as well as inside around fourth arrow. You will however need to stay in tuned with the lane and know when to change to the All Night. If the lane is giving you problems inside or don't like to play the lane in to far then the All Night will be the ball of choice.

When I drilled my All Night. I went with a weaker drill on it. Putting the pin above and to the right a bit of my ring finger. I kicked the CG just a bit right of parallel of the fingers and thumb with no weight hole. I feel for me that the drill I used on the All Night allows me to use it 5-10 boards right of the All Day that I drilled.

If you do not wish to play that inside line and your speed is medium to a little slower, than the All Night will be your choice. If your line is the inside line and are a medium to faster speed then the All Day will be the ball for you. There could be some differences depending on each individual but I'm sure your local Pro Shop operator that gets a chance to see you on a regular basis will be able to fit you into the best ball of choice from these two if not both.

Andrew Jensen
    900 Global/AMF Staff

Sent from my iPad

Chats: 0

My first post should have included both balls.